6 months ago01/04/2022
A New Look for Locations 📍
We've reworked our Locations page to let you digest what's going on easier. Depending on your role, you will find:
- A cleaner header with all the important information for contacting the location: its' time zone, main email, and phone number. Due to the pandemic, the remote-basis has accelerated its implementation, therefore, we've added a checkbox to let you identify if the location supports remote work, as well.
- A new card collecting everything about Shifts in one single place: in case there are shifts assigned on this location for the current day, you will see how many there are at a glance. In the arrow button, you will be able to launch the modals to set predefined shifts or skills demanded.
- A new card Collecting everything about Availability: upcoming holidays, business time, and preparation time.
- The Overview is another nicer addition to the Locations page. You will find a cool map integrated and some statistics to, for instance, help you achieve DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) compliance better.
- One tab to collect all the Employees of the Location. No longer up to 6 employees. You will also be able to add or assign employees to the location from there.
- One tab to collect all the Inventory items of the Location. You will be able to add items to the Locations' inventory from there.
- One tab to collect all the Jobs on that Location. You will be able to create Job Offers for the Location from there.
Feel free to test it and share your thoughts with us, we'd love to hear from you soon!