Our Improved Salesforce Navigation Menu!
We have introduced a new way to help you navigate and explore the Salesforce HR app with an improved, clear and easy to understand menu structure.
Categorized menu: The salesforce menu has been arranged into groups with submenus to help you easily access different areas of the HR app. New categorized menus include:
- 'Staff & Docs' which comprises all employees, company documents, data changes and teams.'
- 'Compensations' which shows all information about your organization's cost centres, and all employees' payroll and salaries
- 'Attendance' shows all information about the attendance of all employees; their timesheets, shifts, projects, workloads and absences.
- 'Engagement' shows the information on all performance cycles, goals, skills and employee 1:1s
- 'Workplace' gives access to all company locations, departments and Inventory items
- 'Compliance' shows all company policies and absence categories
- 'Workflows' shows all your workflow and evaluation templates and allows you to easily manage all your regular processes and tasks
- 'HR Admin' shows you a quick view of all menus and related submenus
These new menus will appear by default on the HR app but you still have the option to access other menus in the 'More' section.
Homepage Shortcuts: We added a new section on the homepage to include some of your frequently used features for easy proximity, so you can easily jump right into what you need to get done without having to navigate through all of the different menus. With the new homepage shortcuts, you can easily access your frequently visited features from the shortcut menu on the homepage.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact us. We appreciate your feedback!