Tailor a "Personal data" page for your employees
We've received requests from HRs to be able to show to employees not only basic personal things but also additional information — salaries, inventory items, workloads, etc. And here we are!
Now it is possible to add, remove and customize the blocks shown on a "Personal data" page.
You or your admin can do it on the Setup page in Salesforce. Here is the way how to do this:
- Go to Salesforce Setup.
- Click an Object Manager tab.
- Click on the Employee object.
- Select the "Page Layouts" tab.
- Click the "New" button to create a new page layout.
- Name the new page layout "Employee HUB" and click "Save".
- Scroll to the "Related lists" section. Here are the blocks or "Related Lists" now shown to your employees in the HUB.
To hide some of the related lists from the HUB page, click on the "Minus" icon near the block name. To switch the consequence, use drag-and-drop movement. To change the fields set inside a block, use the "Wrench" icon.